Take a painting traveling! How does the content or our experience of a painting change in different contexts? Can the performativety of the piece appear differently outside the white box? Investigate with me and form a relationship with a painting trough traveling!
Here are the rules for participating:
1. Pick out a painting to take traveling and fill out a ‘Travel Card’. (Name, painting number and destinations). Pick it up from my New York studio, from now until June 1st.
2. Photograph it in your suitcase.
3. Take it to one or several destinations and photograph it.
4. Mail the painting and photos to (without cost) to
Anna Sörenson, Manhemsgatan 9, 126 52 Hägersten, SWEDEN
5. The paintings will reunite with the photos of their travel experience in a exhibition contex.